Hi, On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 23:47, Dalibor Topic wrote: > I wanted to invite you (i.e. the RHUG/Naoko developerss) to participate > in our(Debian/Gentoo/JPackage) small attempt to figure our how different > communities manage the packaging of java applications and libraries, > what areas for collaboration exist, and what we could together do to > improve the state of things. > > Don't let my kaffe.org address scare you away ;) I'd love to see > RHUG/Naoko builds of java packages find their way into more > distributions. Please feel invited to share your goals, visions and > solutions with others. You forgot to mention the site: http://java.debian.net/index.php/CommonJavaPackaging It already has a minimal entry for native gcj binaries: http://java.debian.net/index.php/NativeLibgcjRpmPackaging Thanks for pushing this Dalibor! Cheers, Mark