Hi, Pls CC me as I'm not on the list. Having gotton Lucene [1] to compile roughly as shown in this message [2] I'm currently pulling down the cvs for rhug to see if lucene has made it into rhug but not the webpages. I notice that some of the subdirs I have currently use fluorine instead of following the rhug-hacking [3] directions. Are there any docs on using fluorine, or should I follow the rhug-hacking page? BTW are the rpms/src.rpms made with the specfiles from rhug cvs available from any website? It would be handy if I'm going to build optional support for a gcj-ed java package to be able to point at tar.gz + src.rpm files for that package for folks. As an aside, the purpose of this is that I'm looking to add optional support for using Lucene to libferris [4] for its full text indexing aswell as the existing native inverted file indexing support I've created in C++. [1] http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/index.html [2] http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg04131.html [3] http://sources.redhat.com/rhug/hacking-howto.html [4] http://witme.sourceforge.net/libferris.web/ -- Blogtackular http://advogato.org/person/monkeyiq/