public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* Re: gcj -C bug
       [not found] <200110070034.RAA17856@fencer.cygnus.com>
@ 2001-10-08 13:40 ` Alexandre Petit-Bianco
From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco @ 2001-10-08 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Anthony Green writes:

>     I had to work around once bug in "gcj -C" with the following hack...

Tom issued a patch, I just approved it.

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2001-q4/msg00063.html

./A

* gcj -C bug
@ 2001-10-06 17:34 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2001-10-06 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: apbianco; +Cc: rhug-rhats

Hey Alex -

    I had to work around once bug in "gcj -C" with the following hack...

upstream/src/org/mozilla/javascript/regexp/NativeRegExp.class: upstream/src/org/mozilla/javascript/regexp/NativeRegExp.java
	unzip -p $(srcdir)/upstream/js.jar org/mozilla/javascript/regexp/NativeRegExp.class > $@

    gcj -C hangs on compiling NativeRegExp.java otherwise.

Thanks!

AG