gary@sources.redhat.com wrote: > Script to check that libraries are linked correctly, following the > premise that if you have a pair of libraries lib-org-foo.so and > lib-org-bar.so, both compiled from Java code, that lib-org-foo.so > should be created with -l-org-bar IF AND ONLY IF lib-org-foo imports > something (directly or indirectly) from the package 'org.bar'. > > This script only finds direct imports and will miss things loaded by, > for example, Class.forName(), so it's output should be taken with a > pinch of salt. Output attached for those without a new enough Python. I'm going to correct the packages that I've been working on but I'll not touch the rest -- I don't want to trash them for anyone ;) Cheers, Gary [ gary@inauspicious.org ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]