public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* GCJ with Tomcat
@ 2003-02-09  7:21 Long Thai
From: Long Thai @ 2003-02-09  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats; +Cc: long4111

Hi,

I just try some experiments with gcj on Linux and I
was impressed with the speed.  The native code
produced by cgj executes very fast compared with the
JVM "java class_file".

Do you have some documentation how to integrate cgj
native code with Tomcat servlet engine ?

Regards,
Long

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

* Re: GCJ with Tomcat
@ 2003-02-10 10:17 ` Gary Benson
From: Gary Benson @ 2003-02-10 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Long Thai wrote:
> Do you have some documentation how to integrate cgj
> native code with Tomcat servlet engine ?

The RHUG Tomcat 4 package doesn't do this, I don't know if the
Tomcat 3 one does or not...

Cheers,
Gary

[ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]