public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* some questions about rhug
@ 2003-12-09 16:02 BERGERO Didier
From: BERGERO Didier @ 2003-12-09 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'rhug-rhats@sources.redhat.com'; +Cc: BERGERO Didier

Hello,

I can't access to your CVS server...so I'm working on the tar file located
at http://ops2.one-point.com/rhug/

*	I can't build readline : org_gnu_readline_Readline.c => parse
error....

*	When I launch "./ant" and "./tomcat" (the generation seems good) : I
have a segmentation fault : what can I do ?

*	Could I have the last stable snapshot of RHUG without using your CVS
server ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

* Re: some questions about rhug
@ 2003-12-09 16:14 ` Paul Nasrat
From: Paul Nasrat @ 2003-12-09 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BERGERO Didier; +Cc: 'rhug-rhats@sources.redhat.com'

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 05:02:16PM +0100, BERGERO Didier wrote:

> *	Could I have the last stable snapshot of RHUG without using your CVS
> server ?

You can get at some of the packages via naoko in srpm format:

http://people.redhat.com/gbenson/naoko/

Else if you are feeling particularly sick and really can't use CVS

http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net/

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/rhug/?cvsroot=rhug

Not tried against rhug but it may work - not advisable for long term development though.

PAul