public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* Naoko on rawhide
@ 2004-01-06 12:33 Paul Nasrat
From: Paul Nasrat @ 2004-01-06 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Just wondering if anyone has tested this recently?

I'm sure it was working on fc1/rawhide earlier - whilst building eclipse it segfaults.  I've just rebuilt it and now I get

libgcj failure: Duplicate class registration: org.xml.sax.ext.DeclHandler

This exists in:

libgcj-3.3.2.jar
libgcj-3.5-tree-ssa.jar
xerces-2.2.1.jar

Any ideas I would have thought that the classloader should cope with multiple libraries on the classpath.

Paul