public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* rhug and gcc3.3.3
@ 2004-03-21 10:35 Christophe Roux
From: Christophe Roux @ 2004-03-21 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

I tried to compile rhug from rhg with gcc3.3.3 (also compiled from source)
under Debian and I have the following messages with tomcat :
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libgcj.so.3, needed
by /usr/lib/lib-org-apache-xml-serialize.so, may conflict with libgcj.so.4
/usr/lib/./libgcj.so: undefined reference to
`_Unwind_FindEnclosingFunction@GCC_3.3'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [tomcat] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Do you know what I can do to compile tomcat?
Thanks
Christophe Roux

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-21 10:35 UTC | newest]