public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* Java packaging collaboration wiki
@ 2004-01-14 22:47 Dalibor Topic
From: Dalibor Topic @ 2004-01-14 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Hi all,

I wanted to invite you (i.e. the RHUG/Naoko developerss) to participate
in our(Debian/Gentoo/JPackage) small attempt to figure our how different
communities manage the packaging of java applications and libraries,
what areas for collaboration exist, and what we could together do to
improve the state of things.

Don't let my kaffe.org address scare you away ;) I'd love to see
RHUG/Naoko builds of java packages find their way into more
distributions. Please feel invited to share your goals, visions and
solutions with others.

cheers,
dalibor topic

* Re: Java packaging collaboration wiki
@ 2004-01-14 22:50 ` Dalibor Topic
From: Dalibor Topic @ 2004-01-14 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dalibor Topic; +Cc: rhug-rhats

Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to invite you (i.e. the RHUG/Naoko developerss) to participate
> in our(Debian/Gentoo/JPackage) small attempt to figure our how different
> communities manage the packaging of java applications and libraries,
> what areas for collaboration exist, and what we could together do to
> improve the state of things.

And of course, I forgot the URL :(

We're here:
http://java.debian.net/index.php/CommonJavaPackaging