public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* New mailing list for discussion of common java packaging
@ 2004-04-06 16:26 Dalibor Topic
From: Dalibor Topic @ 2004-04-06 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gentoo-java, Debian Java, jpackage-discuss, rhug-rhats

Hi all,

Thanks to Guillaume Rousse fron JPackage project, we've got a mailing
list for our common java packaging discussion set up on
https://www.zarb.org/mailman/listinfo/cojapas .

The idea behind it is to add a discussion forum to the Common Java
Packaging wiki on http://java.debian.net/index.php/CommonJavaPackaging .
  I hope it will be more convenient for everyone involved in this
effort, and that it will let us progress at a faster pace than the wiki
alone could.

cheers,
dalibor topic

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-06 16:26 UTC | newest]