public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* Common issues adapting to GCJ
@ 2004-11-17 12:41 Phil Shaw
From: Phil Shaw @ 2004-11-17 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

I have come across a couple of known bugs in GCJ as I have been
incorporating some open source systems into a project I am working
on. I was wondering if this group has a "top 10 issues" and their
symptoms guide?

Could members pitch-in their most common gripes?

I'm currently scratching my head over an IncompatibleClassChangeError
with the java.lang.reflect.Constructor newInstance method. I'll let
you know how it turns out.

Before I learned of this project I made a couple of workarounds for
GCJ bug 9866 in JTidy. If anyone's interested I can pass on the
changes.

Best regards,

Phil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-17 12:41 UTC | newest]