public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* One more problem with Xalan...
@ 2003-09-08 17:52 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2003-09-08 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

..but I don't have time to look at it right now.  Gary, do you recognize
this?

(cd upstream/src && \
 (find -name \*.class | sed -e 's:^\./::'; \
  for i in upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/res/XSLTInfo.properties
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/res/XSLTErrorResources.properties
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/serialize/serializer.properties
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/templates/output_html.properties
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/templates/output_text.properties
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/templates/output_xml.properties
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/serialize/XMLEntities.res
upstream/src/org/apache/xalan/serialize/HTMLEntities.res; do echo $i;
done | \
      sed -e 's:^upstream/src/::') | \
     jar -c@) > xalan-2.4.1.jar
org/apache/xalan/res/XSLTInfo.properties: No such file or directory
Error adding org/apache/xalan/res/XSLTInfo.properties to jar archive!
make: *** [xalan-2.4.1.jar] Error 1

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>
Red Hat, Inc.

* Re: One more problem with Xalan...
@ 2003-09-09 16:40 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2003-09-09 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Green; +Cc: rhug-rhats

Anthony> ..but I don't have time to look at it right now.  Gary, do
Anthony> you recognize this?

I'm getting this in my nightly builds.  They are done with
srcdir!=builddir.

Looks like the $(JARFILE) rule in xalan/Makefile.am needs to be a bit
more complicated in order to deal with this situation.

Tom

* Re: One more problem with Xalan...
@ 2003-09-09 17:17   ` Gary Benson
From: Gary Benson @ 2003-09-09 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Tom Tromey wrote:
> Anthony> ..but I don't have time to look at it right now.  Gary, do
> Anthony> you recognize this?
>
> I'm getting this in my nightly builds.  They are done with
> srcdir!=builddir.
>
> Looks like the $(JARFILE) rule in xalan/Makefile.am needs to be a bit
> more complicated in order to deal with this situation.

Copy the fix from xerces (or I will, tomorrow...)

* Re: One more problem with Xalan...
@ 2003-09-10 18:33     ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2003-09-10 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Benson; +Cc: rhug-rhats

Gary> Copy the fix from xerces (or I will, tomorrow...)

I did this.
Now my nightly rhug build is back to a mysterious failure I was
seeing a month or two ago.  No time to debug it :-(.  And,
annoyingly, it doesn't seem reproducible from the shell.  Maybe some
kind of environment wackiness.

Tom