public inbox for sid@sourceware.org
* ezmlm warning
@ 2013-04-01 14:23 sid-help
From: sid-help @ 2013-04-01 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: listarch-sid

sid@sourceware.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the sid mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the sid mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the sid mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <sid-get.123_145@sourceware.org>

send an empty message to:
   <sid-index@sourceware.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   1464
   1465

Date: 20 Mar 2013 03:58:49 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.org
To: sid-return-1464-@sourceware.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.org.

<listarch-sid@sources.redhat.com>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-01 14:23 UTC | newest]