Hi - On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 09:50:49AM -0800, Robert Lee wrote: > Thank you for the suggestion. (I hope this question > makes sense.) I have a "hello world" program that > runs on a real ARM processor. Can I run this program > on SID and see "hello world" on screen? [...] This depends on how exactly this program was built, or more specifically, in what kind of environment that ARM program is meant to run in. Is it on a bare board? Under ANGEL? eCos? Linux? SID can be configured to provide an emulation of some of these environments. > I am evaluating simulators to build a framework for > studying multiple processors. Does it make sense to > choose SID as the foundation? Sure. - FChE