Hi - On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:31:55PM -0000, Robert Cragie wrote: > [...] > This is obviously residue from earlier checkouts of SID, as I notice it is > present in an earlier source tree but, as you rightly say, it is not in the > latest source tree. I did update my source tree using 'cvs -z9 > update -d -P', which I thought would have removed any directories no longer > relevant. It would do that, only if irrelevant directores were identified with an "cvs remove", to actually designate them as if deleted. Because that source subtree (buggy as it is) is still used by insight and snavigator, it can't be "cvs remove"d. Your "cvs update -d -P" dutifully pulled it (and everything else under src/) into your working tree. > However, I have done a clean checkout and will work from there. I > have applied the [tcl 8.3->8.4] patch and have started a build - > the results look promising so far. I'm glad to hear. I'll commit a variety of C++ and build cleanups to src/sid in the coming days, including that patch. - FChE