Hi - > [...] I think I might have located the problem, but am not sure. If > I read the code correctly, the Thumb decoder always makes > entire_insn = base_insn >> 16 ... and if you are > expecting the next instruction to appear in the upper end of base_insn this > might make sense. But if it for some reason appeared in the lower end of > base_insn, you would throw away the instruction before anything got a chance > to be executed. [...] Yikes. I guess the thumb part hasn't been tested after it was last regenerated. I can fix this, though don't have any arm+thumb elf binaries handy - do you? - FChE