Hi - > [...] > init_disassemble_info() is in opcodes/dis-init.c, which gets built into > libopcodes.a - right? Indeed, as of 2003-09-03 (!). > So it looks like libopcodes.a is not being included somehow when building > SID STATIC - that's about as much as I can figure at the moment! -lopcodes is not explicitly included at all. The cgen-cpu disassemblers are intended to work by compiling selected opcodes/ source files directly within the sid build tree. It looks like we need to add that new .../opcodes/dis-init.c source somewhere into the mix. - FChE