Hi - > Alright, I figured the gdb problem. I hadn't connected the gdb yield pins to > the yield bus. gdb debugging now seems to work perfectly. OK. I believe that the C++ sid configuration engine in sid/main/dynamic is not well customized yet for the arm family of targets, so you may encounter a few such problems. Regarding interleaving the processors, what you are seeing intentional. The CPU models are parametrized to allow you to trade off speed versus accuracy. (Executing N instructions in one CPU before switching context to the rest of the sim can be significantly faster.) > I think the second part of my problem where data doesn't seem to reliably > make its way into the dual port ram is due to mapper cache. The mapper cache probably does not relate to this - you probably mean something other than the little internal TLB in the memory-mapper component that helps classify incoming read/write addresses. > How can I cause a particular bus access to poke the yield net? [...] For example, you could use the hw-glue-bus-probe component: wire up one instance of it into the bus structure by mapping it at some address; use its pin outputs to trigger any desired pin-based event in the simulator. - FChE