Hi - > The processor is an arm7t with a 32 bit bus. The flash is a 16 bit device. > [...] In our actual hardware, we have a mapper that will read and > register two 16 bit addresses on the flash and shift/concatenate them to form > a single 32 bit word when the processor executes a 32 bit read. [...] I don't recall exactly now, but it may be that the plain memory mapper component's optional stride/width syntax might specify exactly this. Append ",2,2" after your flash address-range string and see what bus API calls flow downstream. (See siddoc hw-mapper-basic.) - FChE