Hi - On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 01:06:21PM -0800, Shane Volpe wrote: > I'm trying to compile an older version of SID in > Linux. [...] > When I try to compile SID I get the following error: > error: `hash' undeclared in namespace 'std' > [...] The hashing-related functions are in a different namespace in recent versions of libstdc++. The code needs to #include and perhaps something like this: using namespace __gnu_cxx; Though I recall once just giving up on hash tables altogether because it was too painful to get autoconf to find the right set of headers and namespaces. - FChE