Hi - On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 04:18:58PM -0400, Dave Brolley wrote: > [...] > On behalf of Red Hat I would like approval to commit the attached > ms1.cpu and ms1.opc files for CGEN to the src/cpu directory. From what I gather, src/cpu contains FSF-reassigned files. If the intent is to donate ms1.* in this way, go ahead. If not, then they are welcome under cgen/cpu. > I will also be submitting the opcodes and SID ports to their > respective lists. With respect to cgen/sid-bound sources, commit at will. - FChE