Hi - aldyh wrote: > Sid is not building with GCC 4.0 or above. The problem is in > component/cgen-cpu/cgen-cpu.h's use of reinterpret_cast. The > reinterpret_cast construct is not allowed amongst integers. I'm checking in a variant of this code which uses pointer aliasing. Some super-keener could make a union-based version (pre-approved). > * component/interrupt/components.h (bus_size): Fix constructor to > be legitimate C++. This one is ok, feel free to commit. > * component/cgen-cpu/cgen-cpu.h (GETMEMSF): Change > reinterpret_cast to static_cast. > (SETMEMSF): Same. > (GETMEMDF): Same. > (SETMEMDF): Same. This one is not (but I will commit a better one). - FChE