Hi - On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 01:31:52AM +0200, Onno Kortmann wrote: > [...] > I think I found the cause of the bug, at least I could isolate it enough so > that I got a sid installation which seems to be usable. > SID seems to include win32 libraries somehow in it's build process [...] Weird! Would you mind trying *building* with those win32 libraries around, but *running* without them, to help narrow down whether this is a build-time or run-time bug? We use libtool's libltdl library to locate the (libtool-created) libraries that contain the component models. > I thought this would be worth mentioning here. Maybe there is a bug > in your configure script? More likely, it's a problem with the libltdl snapshot in sid/component/cfgroot/libltdl. Thanks for investigating! - FChE