public inbox for sid@sourceware.org
* sid's performance...
       [not found] <c9d32f760611020321q184fa398l62755ede78fdb1e7@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2006-11-02 11:22 ` s88
From: s88 @ 2006-11-02 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sid

Hi all:
 curiously asking...Does anyone have any experience about the
performance of the sid?
Some guy told me that the sid performance is about 10 MIPS. It's quite
shock me!!

Any experience?

Dave.

--
System  on Chip Design  Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering,

* Re: sid's performance...
@ 2006-11-02 13:12   ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2006-11-02 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: s88; +Cc: sid