The following patch fixes a number of problems I had when I tried to compile the voice-pager application. There are two unrelated problems. The first problem seem to be general "bit decay", in the configuration files. They refer to both cpu-mapper and mapper which seem to be the same thing. The other problem fixes some namespace issues with gcc-3.1. Klaus 2002-01-31 Klaus Pedersen * Test-voice-pager.cxx VoicePager.cxx adac-driver.cxx lcd-driver.cxx page-lcd.cxx: Make it compile with gcc-3.1 * voice-pager-demo.conf.in voice-pager-demo.conf.pport: Fix cpu-mapper <-> mapper mismatch. Load tclapi library.