I would like to commit this patch which does the following for the sh64 target: 1) Add support for generating a SID simulator. 2) Add pipeline modelling for all sh machines (currently used only by SID). 3) Adds support for some previously unsupported insns (both SID and sim/sh64). I will submit the changes needed for sim/sh64 and sid separately. The sim/sh simulator is currently not generated by CGEN. NOTES: o This is a patch against the existing sh.cpu, sh64-compact.cpu and sh64-media.cpu in the cgen/cpu directory and which are currently used to generate the sh64 simulator in sim/sh64. .cpu files also exist in the cpu directory, but they appear to be out of date compared to the ones in cgen/cpu. Any clarification regarding which files are being actively maintained would be much appreciated! o The new files sh-sid.cpu and sh-sim.cpu provide pmacros for handling the differences between generating sid and sim. Comments, concerns and, ultimately, approval to commit please! Thanks, Dave