Hi, Attached is a patch which adds support for the Toshiba Media Processor (MeP) to SID. This simulation includes multiple cpus, peripheral devices, and modelling of bus contention all configurable at the source level (see src/utils/MeP-Integrator to be contributed soon), on the command line and also dynamically. This port has been in house at Red Hat since 2001, but Toshiba has now given us the go ahead to contribute it. I will be the maintainer of this port and am seeking approval to commit it. The contents of sid/component/cgen-cpu/mep and sid/component/families/mep are quite large. I can provide a tarball on request or (with approval) commit these directories to avoid posting such a large volume of sources. Dave