* FW: Question on C language typedef hierarchy generation for source navigator
@ 2002-11-19 22:54 Venkatraman Rajagopalan
From: Venkatraman Rajagopalan @ 2002-11-19 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,
I am not sure whether this is the mailing list to ask this question.
Incase this is not, please give me the mail list/group for queries on source
navigator.

Binary used and platform
-------------------------------------
I have downloaded a pre-built binary of source navigator. Am using it
for projects which contain only .c and .h files. This is a project which
does
NOT involve C++ files. The PC has WinNT

Problem
-------------
However, when parsed by source navigator. It shows the typedefs as classes
and it does not show a graphical view of the typedef elements for more than
1 level
in the hierarchy browser. In the class window, it shows all elements of the
typedefs
and their types.  Whereas it shows function call-trees properly in
the hierarchy browser.

Query
Is the hierarchy browser valid only for C++ classes. How do we view the C
nested typedef / structure / element
hierarchy in source navigator.?

Any answer will be appreciated
Thanks,
Venkat

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-20  6:54 UTC | newest]