* ENC: can not create target in source navigator for windows
@ 2002-04-24  9:34 Reinaldo Jacques Jospin
From: Reinaldo Jacques Jospin @ 2002-04-24  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

 -----Mensagem original-----
De: 	Reinaldo Jacques Jospin [mailto:rj.jospin@ien.gov.br]
Enviada em:	quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2002 13:21
Para:	'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'
Assunto:	can not create target in source navigator for windows

Dear,

I would like to know why in our Windows version of souce navigator we can
not add files to the target files box from the window 'edit target'. The
name 'files' appear in the target file box but the highliht files in the
project files box are not transfered to the target files box.

Thanks

R.J.Jospin

* Re: ENC: can not create target in source navigator for windows
@ 2002-05-07  7:30 Dieter Braisch
From: Dieter Braisch @ 2002-05-07  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rj.jospin; +Cc: sourcenav

Hello Reinaldo, hello all

look into Project Preferences --> Parser:
The file extensions are given in double form: for example *.cxx; *.CXX,
etc.
Delete alle extensions with capital letters, then try again.

I know, it is silly, but it is true. (Nature of bugs).

Which release of cygwin do you use? I guess, there is a further bigger
bug you will find. Write me.

Regards
Dieter