* SN 4.5.2, patches, tee-shirts and a big THANK YOU
@ 2000-09-13  0:55 Florent Pillet
From: Florent Pillet @ 2000-09-13  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

> Source-Navigator 4.5.2 is now available from
> http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav . It include the patches, the c++
> extension by Florent Pillet, and the Python parser by Thomas Heller.

Wow! That's great!

And what's even greater is that I received a box with the SN tee-shirt, ad
even a RedHat 6.2 box in reward for being the first (along with Thomas) to
submit a patch for SN.

A big THANK YOU to the SourceNavigator team for their hard work, dedication
and kindness. I was delighted to get this gift even though my patch was not
as big as Thomas'.

I'm looking forward to patching SN a bit more, once SN 5.0 is released. We
are several people at my company already using it all day long and it proved
to be an indispensable tool for our work.

Keep up the great work!

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-09-13  0:55 UTC | newest]