* Add-On: Word Completion
@ 2001-12-03  0:48 Khamis Abuelkomboz
From: Khamis Abuelkomboz @ 2001-12-03  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Source-Navigator Group

Hi All,

For more information see http://oimanager.de/sn.htm

Text/Word completion
Today every second hand developing application supports keyword completion, when hitting something like Shift-Space (why not Source-Navigator). Since I got a good idea to realize this in Source-Navigator I decided to just implement it and the result is cool.

Just now it is not integreted in Source-Navigator and it is provided as Add-On.

   Screen-Shot

     Download and Installation

You need to download the following files

rc.tcl and CompleteWord.tcl

and put them into your Source-Navigator Profile directory. This is on

      Windows: %USERPROFILE%/.sn
      UNIX: $HOME/.sn

You need also to download the file

bindings.tcl and place it into <SN>/share/sourcenav/gui.

This copy fixes a problem in the search module of the treetable, when Num Lock is on (propably Windows only).

     That's all, just restart Source-Navigator and hit Shift-Space on any word

     any recommandation or feedbacks are wormly welcomed.

Have fun
Khamis

[-- Attachment #2: sumbul1a.gif --]
[-- Type: image/gif, Size: 331 bytes --]

* Re: Add-On: Word Completion
@ 2001-12-03 15:07 ` William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2001-12-03 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khamis Abuelkomboz; +Cc: Source-Navigator Group

Let me tell you that you should be honored for that piece of code. I
expected it for so long!

THANKS!
William

Khamis Abuelkomboz wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> For more information see http://oimanager.de/sn.htm
>

> Text/Word completion
>
> Today every second hand developing application supports keyword
> completion, when hitting something like Shift-Space (why not
> Source-Navigator). Since I got a good idea to realize this in
> Source-Navigator I decided to just implement it and the result is cool.
>
> Just now it is not integreted in Source-Navigator and it is provided
> as Add-On.
>

> <cid:part1.02080504.02090908@netscape.com>
>
> * Screen-Shot <http://oimanager.de/sn/CompleteWord.jpg> *
>
> <cid:part2.04040903.09050208@netscape.com>
>
> * Download and Installation*
>
> You need to download the following files
>
> rc.tcl <http://oimanager.de/sn/gui/rc.tcl> and CompleteWord.tcl
> <http://oimanager.de/sn/gui/CompleteWord.tcl>
>
> and put them into your Source-Navigator *Profile directory*. This is on
>
> Windows: *%USERPROFILE%/.sn*
> UNIX: *$HOME/.sn*
>
> You need also to download the file
>
> bindings.tcl <http://oimanager.de/sn/gui/bindings.tcl> and place it
> into *<SN>/share/sourcenav/gui*.
>
> This copy fixes a problem in the search module of the treetable, when
> *Num Lock* is on (propably Windows only).
>

> <cid:part3.03010507.02030404@netscape.com>
>
> That's all, just restart Source-Navigator and hit Shift-Space on any word
>
> <cid:part4.01080808.07030108@netscape.com>
>
> any recommandation or feedbacks are wormly welcomed.
>

> Have fun
>
> Khamis

* Add-On: Word Completion
@ 2001-12-19 15:27 ` Khamis Abuelkomboz
From: Khamis Abuelkomboz @ 2001-12-19 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Source-Navigator Group

@ 2001-12-20 11:40   ` William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2001-12-20 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khamis Abuelkomboz; +Cc: Source-Navigator Group

Khamis Abuelkomboz wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> For more information see http://oimanager.de/sn.htm
>

> Text/Word completion
>
> Today every second hand developing application supports keyword
> completion, when hitting something like Shift-Space (why not
> Source-Navigator). Since I got a good idea to realize this in
> Source-Navigator I decided to just implement it and the result is cool.
>
> Just now it is not integreted in Source-Navigator and it is provided
> as Add-On.
>

> < cid:part1.02080504.02090908@netscape.com >
>
> * Screen-Shot < http://oimanager.de/sn/CompleteWord.jpg > *
>
> < cid:part2.04040903.09050208@netscape.com >
>
> * Download and Installation*
>
> You need to download the following files
>
> rc.tcl < http://oimanager.de/sn/gui/rc.tcl > and CompleteWord.tcl
> < http://oimanager.de/sn/gui/CompleteWord.tcl >
>
> and put them into your Source-Navigator *Profile directory*. This is on
>
> Windows: *%USERPROFILE%/.sn*
> UNIX: *$HOME/.sn*
>
> You need also to download the file
>
> bindings.tcl < http://oimanager.de/sn/gui/bindings.tcl > and place it
> into *<SN>/share/sourcenav/gui*.
>
> This copy fixes a problem in the search module of the treetable, when
> *Num Lock* is on (propably Windows only).
>

> < cid:part3.03010507.02030404@netscape.com >
>
> That's all, just restart Source-Navigator and hit Shift-Space on any word
>
> < cid:part4.01080808.07030108@netscape.com >
>
> any recommandation or feedbacks are wormly welcomed.
>

> Have fun
>
> Khamis

* Add-On: Word Completion
@ 2001-12-19 15:31 ` Khamis Abuelkomboz