* New SegFault will importing some java files from OpenOffice
@ 2000-12-29 11:12 Kevin B. Hendricks
From: Kevin B. Hendricks @ 2000-12-29 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi Ben,

Here we go again.  I thought I could finish processing the OpenOffice source
but ran into problems processing  some java files.

I have attached two java files that when copied into their own directory and
run snavigator and import the directory, you get the following error messages:

Error: put_symbol argument #3 must not be empty, type: (cl), line 715 file:
/src2/openoffice-613/jurt/com/sun/star/comp/loader/JavaLoader.java

Input parameter (#8) must not be NULL file:
/src2/openoffice-613/jurt/com/sun/star/comp/loader/JavaLoader.java line: 715

Input paramater (#8) must not be NULL
file:/src2/openoffice-613/jurt/com/sun/star/comp/servicemanager/ServiceManager.java
line: 613

I tried your trick of just running /usr/local/bin/jbrowser on a file list and
both pass.  The error only seems to happen when importing them into a new
project using snavigator.

I hope you see the same error messages this time.  I would hate for this to
be another hardcoded buffer overflow problem!  ;-)

Thanks,

Kevin

---
Kevin B. Hendricks, Associate Professor
Operations and Information Technology
Richard Ivey School of Business, UWO, London ON, CANADA
(519) 661-3874

[parent not found: <Pine.LNX.4.31.0101030921560.9867-100000@moshpit.cygnus.com>]