Hi... I was wondering... How come you have to make a new directory outside of Source Navigator when you want to make a new project? In my mind it would make more sence to ask if the user would like to create the directory when there is none for the project file.... That is not so bad, but what is worse is that the dialog gets totally canceled instead of just not making the project and retunring to the new project dialog... Can be really annoying, especially when it a long path... Aside from that, this is the coolest IDE I have EVER seen!!! Regards, and sorry for my bad english Dennis Krøger