I once wrote this but do not have the code anymore since I have left my last society. That was a bit tricky cos I had to play with flex. That was a command line tool. As soon as I find some time to rewrite it, I'll contribute it to SN. Just a question : was using flex a good idea? ( in fact, I was using it as if it was bison! ) William Gacquer EKKLA Research Le Mardi 3 Juillet 2001 16:12, Mo DeJong a écrit : > On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Aurelian Melinte wrote: > > Hello, > > > > Is there a way to change the name of a class or variable in all the > > source files at once? > > No, but that would be really cool. The question is, how to do this > in the GUI. Should it be part of the Grep tool? That would mean > grep would need to be modified to be a search and replace tool > instead of just a search tool. Would you be interested in doing > some hacking to add such a feature? > > Mo DeJong > Red Hat Inc