Just a word about the cygnus CVS tree. Do you keep it secret cos your customers asked for custom developments that are visible in some cygnus tree branches? ( as Sony did for its Playstation 2 SDK, for instance, but that was a Cygnus Japan work ) Having access to the whole tree would greatly simplify a lot of things for us. William Gacquer Le Mercredi 4 Juillet 2001 14:49, Mo DeJong a écrit : > On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Berek Half-hand wrote: > > ... > > > So...instead of talking about code base search and replace, why doesn't > > someone at RedHat fix some of these serious problems? I haven't been able > > to get an xref of any code base in any language (except a simple std C > > grep I wrote years ago) for over three years. Pardon my frustration, but > > I really wish I had my money back. Any chance of that? > > Frankly, I am not sure how to respond to your email. I seem to remember > explaining options that folks had when faced with a bug on this list > a number of times. Whining about a bug is not really the most effective > course of action. > > Just because you don't see any improvement in a specific set of bugs > does not mean that we are not fixing things. Currently, we are working > on the Tcl/Tk 8.3 upgrade and getting CVS access setup. This work > is much more important then the parsers. The parsers need work, it > is a know issue and it is likely one that will never be solved to > everyone's satisfaction (since everyone wants something different). > > Mo DeJong > Red Hat Inc