* charset problem with mandrake 8.1
@ 2001-11-21 20:47 salvatore d'angelo
From: salvatore d'angelo @ 2001-11-21 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi all,

I have a problem with source navigator 4.5.2 installed on a Linux box
with mandrake 8.1. The problem is that I have configured the charset
iso8859-1 and the char " is visualed incorrectly (using an itelian
keyboard).

Befor the migration from 8.0 to 8.1 all worked fine.

Please can anyone help me? I do not if this is the correct mail list
where submit problems, if no please send me back the address where I can
post it.

Thanx.
Bye

* Re: charset problem with mandrake 8.1
@ 2001-11-22  0:00 ` Emmanuelle Raffenne
From: Emmanuelle Raffenne @ 2001-11-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi:

I'm using mdk 8.1 too and I got the same problem. I resolved it choosing
a different font in the global preferences:
Fonts -> Editor -> text, choose Family=*, Name=*.
I hope it will work for you.
--
Emmanuelle Raffenne