From: Jordan <jordan.howarth@cmis.csiro.au>
To: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: At hair pulling stage
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 01:28:00 -0000	[thread overview]

+ SN 5.0 Windows binaries running on Win2000
+ CYGWIN internet download last night

SNav cannot find "rm", "g++" or any other cygwin based program. It can
only find "make". I am assuming that SNav has its own version of make
and so doesn't need to go looking for it.

/usr/bin is in both my cygwin and windows path, ie. "which rm" yields
"/usr/bin/rm".

What gives? I thought that SNav would drive of at least one of these
paths.  Please help me identify the fix for this error as premature
balding is supposed to be a gift from nature not RH.

Regards,

J.

P.S. Please Cc: me directly in the reply as I have not subscribed to
the list, yet!

--
Jordan Howarth				mailto:jordan.howarth@cmis.csiro.au
CSIRO					p: (07) 3375 9632, (07) 3826 7314

         -=| For every truth there are a thousand lies |=-