* IBM AIX binaries
@ 2001-08-02  7:00 Avital, T. - SPLXV
From: Avital, T. - SPLXV @ 2001-08-02  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

After a long time and many problems Jerome Parent's help (which I wish to
thank him for his kindness and patient to help me). I have the binaries of
IBM AIX machine that should work I believe on each AIX as I have no GNU
application at all and it works.
I think and believe it could b nice to have this binaries on the web site as
well so other people who has AIX would not have to go through all of the
problems to install it as I had. I hope u wish that so I can send the
binaries file for the benefit of everyone. The only problem its not the last
version of it but I think it worth it still for many people. So if there is
interest pls. let me know so I can send it (will b on vacation between the
4/8 - 20/8)
Thank u very much for this great application and hope u all the best
Tal

P.S.
Sorry for the security stuff that the mail server adds. I cant do a thing
about it.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-02  7:00 UTC | newest]