From: Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To: echristo@cygnus.com (Eric Christopher)
Cc: kline@thought.org (Gary Kline), sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: Testing + a first question...
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:36:00 -0000	[thread overview]

    I added some of the tcl from the redhat documentation website
    and am able to invoke either xterm + vim or [x]emacs (which
    works with viper).  So for the most part, I can use this IDE
    tool with a vi-like editor.

    Still, if I click on Windows->new->Editor

    I get the SN default editor.  Are there any plans for letting the
    user choose his own editor and having that editor invoked in
    whatever window or frame that SN uses?

    The nice things about this suite are the cross-reference frames
    that show the relationships of the user's code; and other features.
    Still, having to use an external editor is a bit clumsy.

    gary kline

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix