* help on using SN on command line
@ 2001-08-28  0:06 jithendra nath
From: jithendra nath @ 2001-08-28  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Dear all,

    Iam using source navigator version 5. I was trying
to use it in command line mode, with the help of
"source navigator users guide". as per that doc i was
trying out the following option,

  ~bin/snavigator --batchmode

but this does not create a new project in the current
directory, but gives me the error

  batchmode can only be enabled by creating new
projects

   why do i get this error?? is this a bug ??

   how can i create a new project in command line
without starting the gui. my idea is only to create
the database files using sourcenavigator on command
line.. can some one help me out ??

 Thanks in advance ....

Warm Regards,
Jithendra

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-28  0:06 UTC | newest]