* Re: matching brackets
@ 2001-09-30 12:15 Syd Polk
From: Syd Polk @ 2001-09-30 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Desmarais, sourcenav

Marc Desmarais wrote:

>I'm learning source nav 4.5.2 (I tried and failed to install version 5 on my
>Red Hat linux system).   The editor only shows matching brackets when you
>type them, not when you browse over them after they have been typed. How can
>I change this?

Been too long since I looked at the code.

>Will you be releasing an easier (binary?) 5.0 release to install on linux in
>the future?

There is no such thing as a binary release for Linux; it is virtually
impossible to make one binary that runs on all flavors. However, the
source is pretty easy to build. First, get the source tarball from one of
the mirror sites. Then do the following:

tar xfvz SN50Source.tar.gz
cd sourcenav (or whatever)
mkdir build
cd build