From: "Left Spin" <leftspin@hotmail.com>
To: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Debugging SourceNavigator
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:19:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I'd like to improve on Source Navigator. I've read up on tcl/tk and [incr
tcl/tk], but now I'm at a loss on how you debug the running application. I'm
having trouble following the state variables of the megawidgets, and I'd
really like to be able to set break points in the tcl/tk code and examine
objects.

Any help would be appreciated. My goal is to provide fixes to the source,
and add an optional new editor keybindings configuration file (wordstar to
start with).

Thanks