* Bold Text in Hierarchy Browser
@ 2001-12-11 20:30 Parker, Ron
From: Parker, Ron @ 2001-12-11 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I have been using Source-Navigator and greatly appreciate the work that has
been put into it. Thanks one and all.

Why are some classes in the hierarchy browser shown in bold and others are
not?

If you know, please respond directly to me and to the list since I am not a
subscriber, but I did try to find it in the archives.