From: Ian Roxborough <irox@redhat.com>
To: "renc stone" <renwei@huawei.com>
Cc: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: encoding problem?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:16:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

Do you know what encoding is being used in your C file?

I'm not sure where the problem is.  But, I have seen the
SN internationalization work for Japanese before, although
this was at the 4.x version stage.  So I'm not even sure that
the internationalization stuff still works correctly (although
it should.... in theory).

I'm assuming that you have those character sets installed on
your win98 machine. (I think I did it by download the me MS-Explorer
internalization pack or something like that under Window NT4.)

Ian.