Hi, this is a heads up for a large libgui patch I'm going to checkin soon. This doesn't actually touch any code that Insight uses, but if you see any strange build problems with libgui, it's probably my fault. ChangeLog: * src/tkCanvEdge.c (CreateEdge, EdgeCoords, ConfigureEdge): Objectify functions to use Tcl_Obj instead of char**. * src/tkGraphCanvas.c: Cut and paste parts of the new Tcl8.3 tagsearch code in to replace old. Rewrite much of the code to use the new tagsearch features. I've sent the patch as an attachment on this email. Ian.