* Cross referencing of elements within struct initializers
@ 2002-04-08 15:47 Bruce Edson
From: Bruce Edson @ 2002-04-08 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sourcenav (E-mail)

I'm trying to see where all occurrences of enum constants are referred to
within a project.  It appears that SN only finds methods or functions that
reference an enum, not struct initializers (C/CPP parser).  Is this the
expected behavior?

What suggestions would any of you have to fix/add this capability for the
C/CPP parser?  I'm already working with SN5.0 and am in the process of
modifying it for additional functionality. I would like to get this problem
taken care of as well, (as long as I'm modifying code).

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-08 22:47 UTC | newest]