* RE: Adding a new hyper, "ghosting_menu_item" error?
@ 2001-08-02  0:58 Keogh, Craig
From: Keogh, Craig @ 2001-08-02  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'

> When I run source navigator, it reports the error message:
> invalid comand name "ghosting_menu_item"

I solved the problem. The 'hyper' executable was a link to 'hyper' in my
development directory, and this was causing the error. If you are developing
a new 'hyper', copy it to the source navigator directory :)

Craig Keogh

* Adding a new hyper, "ghosting_menu_item" error?
@ 2001-08-01 19:15 Keogh, Craig
From: Keogh, Craig @ 2001-08-01 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Greetings,

I am trying to add support for keyword highlighting of Ada in Source
Navigator.
I rebuild 'hyper' with my lexer and edit share/sourcenav/gui/sninit.tcl
accordingly.

When I run source navigator, it reports the error message:
invalid comand name "ghosting_menu_item"

This error dialog appears just before you expect the editor pane to appear.

I have tried:
- building 'hyper', but using default 'sninit.tcl', still gives the error
- building 'hyper' using Khamis Abuelkomboz highlighting source, using his
  sninit.tcl, still gives the error
  http://www.oimanager.de/sn.htm
- building 'hyper' using Khamis Abuelkomboz highlighting source, using the
  default sninit.tcl, still gives the error
- building 'hyper' using J. Andrews verilog highlighting source, using his
  sninit.tcl, still gives the error.
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/snverilog/

Building 'hyper' with the default source and default sninit.tcl works fine.

Has anyone seen this error before?
Any help would  be greatly appreciated.

Craig Keogh