* include file help (anyone?)
@ 2000-10-27  5:22 Merlyn
From: Merlyn @ 2000-10-27  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Perhaps someone can help me with a problem I am having using snavigator.
when I'm trying to work with include files that use the form
#include <sys/stabs.h> for example (where a directory below the include
directory is used ..i.e let's say /usr/include) snavigator says (file not
found) now the file is there...and /usr/include is specified in the path for
the include file search. so why doesn't it work?

if anyone can help I would great accpreciate it

thanks

merlyn

* Re: include file help (anyone?)
@ 2000-10-27  9:15 ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2000-10-27  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Merlyn(root); +Cc: sourcenav

Hi,

I'm assuming that you are double clicking on the include
file in the include browser.  (?)

What OS are you running on?

I've heard of this bug before but haven't managed to
reproduce it on my Red Hat 6.2 box.  (This is meant to
problems on Windows version also.)

Ian.