* Selecting files in Project Manager
@ 2001-01-12 11:49 Marta Stojanovic
From: Marta Stojanovic @ 2001-01-12 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi all !

This must be a stupid question, but I'll go with it anyway :

I would like to select only .h files from a project full of .cpp, .c and
other files that I'm not interested right now. When creating a project I
have either an option to add files or to add directories. If I add .h
files one by one it would be very time-consuming and error-prone. If I
add a project directory with all subdirectories, I end up with all the
files. I am able to choose only .h files by typing "*.h" in the
"pattern" text-field, but when I click OK, it parses all the files,
nevertheless.

Is there a simple way to choose just one file extension, so that I can
be certain that database files contain only the information from .h
files and not the whole project ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Marta.