* reading databases from perl?
@ 2001-07-07 21:23 Celia McInnis
From: Celia McInnis @ 2001-07-07 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Source Navigator

Can anyone tell me how I can read the source-navigator databases from
perl?

Thanks,
Celia McInnis

* Re: reading databases from perl?
@ 2001-07-09 20:09 ` Celia McInnis
From: Celia McInnis @ 2001-07-09 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Robinson (AU); +Cc: 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

Thanks. I was using the C db API - but found this inconvenient
(multi-platform). I am now using a system call from perl to dbdump. This
is at least a little better. Please keep me posted if you build a perl
module to read the db. (I probably should be using the tcl db api, but I
find tcl very cumbersome next to perl...).

Celia McInnis

@ 2001-07-09 15:44 David Robinson (AU)